Drug & Alcohol Testing for Texas Employers
Quick, Clean, Reliable Testing. No Waiting. Walk-ins Welcome.
At Quicktest Labs, we take great pride in taking care of our Texas, TX business clients, partnering with them to help foster a safe business environment, free from the influence of drugs and alcohol. To help achieve their organizational drug and alcohol goals, we provide our clients with a full array of drug and alcohol tests and related employer services in Texas. Below you'll find a summary of a selection of the testing services we offer employers in Texas. Take a look, and remember, no matter your needs, our Texas lab is skilled and flexible enough to prepare a unique and detailed drug and alcohol testing plan for your organization.
Employer Drug & Alcohol Testing Services in Texas
Need to implement drug and alcohol testing policies for your employees? Quicktest Labs offers the most comprehensive coverage for drug and alcohol testing and programs that can be customized, designed and implementation for your company and employees. Call today to find out how you can have a drug-free workplace with Quicktest Labs.
Quicktest Labs also provides complete certified DOT testing services including program design, full DOT testing requirements, and more employer solutions. Please contact an alcohol or drug screening location nearest you to find out more about our Texas employer testing services.
Background Checks in Texas
- Alias Names
- Civil Records Review
- Social Security Number Verifications
- Federal Criminal Records Check
- State Criminal Record Check
- County Criminal Records Review
The main reason people seek out background checks from our Texas location is for pre-employment, volunteer screenings, and housing applications. Our Texas location offers background checks for all legal and ethical purposes. If you have a question about what kind of background check to conduct, contact our Texas background check professionals today. Background checks are available from our Texas location as an a la carte or as part of comprehensive drug, alcohol, and DNA services from Quicktest Labs.
- Texas Urine Test
- Fingernail Test in Texas
- Texas Saliva Test
- DOT Tests in Texas
- Texas Skin/Sweat Patch Test
- Hair Follicle Test in Texas
With Quicktest Labs, you can be sure that your employee candidates are all drug free and qualified to be a part of your Texas business and work environment. Any particulars that are unique to your work requirements can be easily met at Quicktest Labs. Whether it's an alcohol test or a drug test, our Texas lab can make sure that you have the most accurate screening available.
Mobile & On-Site Testing
- Certified professional collector
- Quick and immediate results
- Less employee downtime
- Multiple testing options
- Quality customer service
With on site drug testing from our Texas lab, you receive all of the services available at our Texas lab but without the hassle of traveling to our Texas location. We convert one of your bathrooms into a DOT compliant testing center to perform certified collections.
Why Random Testing in Texas?
- Complies with Federal and State regulations
- Provides unbiased implementation of drug testing program
- Offers complete confidentiality within organization
- Is 100% foolproof in it's random name choices
- Frees employer of any responsibility in choosing which employees to test
In compliance with local and federal laws, Quicktest Labs will provide your company with the drug and alcohol testing programs necessary to keep your Texas workplace drug and alcohol free in a safe and unbiased way. Random name generation from our Texas lab is a major aspect of any policy as it allows you to have total confidentiality within your organization. The software used at Quicktest Labs is completely reliable and will free you of all responsibility in picking which employees to drug test.
Consortium Services in Texas
- A consortium is the result of companies combining their employees together to make a larger pool for random drug testing
- Used when there are too few employees to comply with the random drug testing regulations
- 100% fool proof software generating the names from the consortium pool
- Most commonly used method of ensuring random name generation testing requirements are met
For smaller businesses in Texas it's difficult to run a successful random drug testing program with only a few employees, so the solution is to join a consortium. Quicktest Labs will combine your employees names with the names of several other companies in Texas, Texas so as to create a successful random name generation program.
Why Employee Monitoring From Our Texas Lab?
- Easy to start
- Cost effective
- Relieves employer from needing to remember who and when to test
- Compliments random name generation services
With our Texas employee monitoring systems, Quicktest Labs will make sure that all of your drug and alcohol testing needs are taken care of. The employee monitoring policies are easy to implement and economical to finance.
Why Choose Quicktest Labs?
- Certified Texas Lab Technicians- All Quicktest Labs drug and DOT testing lab techs are certified professional test collectors as well as certified professional breath and DOT alcohol screening technicians.
- Cleanest Texas Testing Facilities- Our Texas drug, alcohol and DOT testing labs are the cleanest and most comfortable labs around.
- Fastest Texas Service & Rapid Test Results- At our Texas lab, you will be served within 5 min of your arrival. On most tests, you get immediate results. On lab tests, your results will be ready in less than 24 hours.
- Best Lab Test Customer Service in Texas- Our friendly Texas drug test customer techs are top notch and they have the highest customer service ratings in the industry.
- Affordable Texas Pricing- Our lab will strive to meet or beat any competitors' pricing in Texas!
Our Certified testing in Texas
We provide drug, alcohol, and DNA testing in Texas for both private and legal purposes. Our certified drug and alcohol testing collection labs can provide drug testing by way of urine, hair, saliva, fingernail, sweat / skin, DOT, environmental, and steroids. Our drug test panels also have a broad range to screen against the most basic drugs up to screening for a full array of drugs.
We provide Texas drug and alcohol screening services for both individuals as well as employers. Contact our alcohol or drug screening lab to find out more about our testing services.