Police & Fire Fighter Testing in Texas
Quick, Clean, Reliable Testing. No Waiting. Walk-ins Welcome.
We are here to serve those that serve our community!
The law enforcement personnel that serve the state of Texas are held to extremely high standards by the TCOLE. In order to begin a career as a firefighter, police officer, or any other peace officer, applicants must complete the TCOLE screening process, which includes medical and psychological testing. At Quicktest Labs, we are proud of the individuals who wish to serve our community and we now offer easy, effective TCOLE medical and psychological testing both onsite and as part of our mobile medical testing program.
The job requirements of a law enforcement position are often strenuous and stressful and demand fit physical and mental health. TCOLE medical and psychological testing ensures that potential law enforcement agents are in tip-top shape. Quicktest labs performs both prerequisite medical and psychological tests and drug screenings for potential law enforcement agents and ongoing medical or fitness testing for existing peace officers. We are a TCOLE provider for Licensee Psych Health (L-3), Licensee Medical Condition Declaration (L-2), and NFPA 1582 Firefighter Physicals in Texas.
HIPPA Compliant Mobile Medical Testing in Texas
Quicktest Labs is the Texas TCOLE provider you can count on for all law enforcement medical and psychological testing. Feel free to schedule an appointment at our lab or call and request our mobile medical testing services. To save you and your employees time, we can bring the test site to you! We work with you to provide efficient testing in a timely manner and can set up on-site at any law enforcement academy and test multiple patients at once. To make the application process easier on your prospective new police and firefighters, consider Quicktest Lab's mobile medical testing program. We are here to serve those that serve our community!
TCOLE Police Testing
Before an individual can be hired into any Texas police academy, they must pass the Licensee Medical Condition Declaration (L-2) and the Licensee Psych Health (L-3) tests. The medical condition (L-2) examination tests physical fitness and screens for possible diseases or drug usage. The psychological exam (L-3) tests for mental and emotional fitness, ensuring the individual can handle the stresses of a law enforcement job. Quicktest Labs is a TCOLE provider in Texas that is certified to perform these tests. Simply print and fill out your Licensee forms and bring them with you on your scheduled testing day.
NFPA 1582 Firefighter Testing
Anyone considering joining a firefighting department must pass the NFPA 1582 firefighting physical and mental exam. The physical fitness exam tests: aerobic capacity; BMI measurements; grip, arm, and leg strength; muscular endurance; and flexibility. The medical exam consists of: blood analysis; urinalysis; pulmonary function; chest X-ray and EKG; infectious disease and cancer screening; and vision. Quicktest Labs performs the full NFPA 1582 exam and psychological testing for both new and established firefighters.
Why Use Quicktest Labs for TCOLE/ NFPA 1582 Compliance?
- Certified Texas Mobile Lab Technicians- Our Texas staff are trained in accordance with TCOLE/ NFPA 1582 testing processes.
- Our Texas Testing Staff- Confidentiality, reliability, and professionalism by our Texas dna testing staff.
- Fastest Service & Rapid Test Results- Our Texas mobile test lab comes to you to streamline efficiency and to serve those that serve our community! On most tests, you get immediate results. On lab tests, your results will be ready in less than 24 hours.
- Cleanest Mobile Testing Labs- Our Texas testing labs are the cleanest and most comfortable labs around
- Best Customer Service- Our friendly Texas customer techs are top notch and they have the highest customer service ratings in Texas and in the industry overall.
- Affordable Pricing- Our Texas test lab will strive to meet or beat any competitor's pricing!